Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am no more...!












You are nothing ;

you are not important
to me anymore,

I am done with
all the things
I believed in,

You are responsible
for it,

Only You;

For you;
who told me

that life is beautiful;


You are the one who showed to me;
the broken stars;

you are the one who asked me
to dream,

then suddenly;

you started denying everything;

you became God
and the next moment

you started saying things
that God does not exist;


i tell you;
you are not human anymore;


you became an angel the day
you came into my life;

and for the worse

you became a Demon
the day you betrayed me;

you are the reason of my existence;
and you are the one

because of whom

I am no more...!

No comments:

Al Farabi on Societies

Al-Farabi was a famous philosopher from the Islamic philosophy tradition. On the question of why and how societies decline from the ideal, h...